{place an order}

{To place an order email me at benandaneisa@hotmail.com}




To help me create your perfect nest, please choose:

1. silver or gold wire

2. how many eggs, and what colors- white, birthstones, or pink and blue for boy or girl

{I use pearls for the eggs. Some of the colors I have to create on my own, so they are dyed and sealed with a clear coat. Some pearls I buy already colored}

The chart above is the colors I use for the birthstones-

PLEASE NOTE: April birthdays will be a white egg
October is an Opal OR the Rose Zircon, so the Opal choice will be a white egg too

3. chain length of 18 or 24 inches

The price is $25.00, and $5.00 for shipping

4. I only accept PAY PAL

{when you place your order, please send me your email and I will send you an invoice}

thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment